1. I can escape the indoors and enjoy the sunlight and/or fresh, crisp air.
2. My body temperature while running balances the cold in perfect harmony.
3. My neighborhood is quiet this time of year. This allows a lot of time for self reflecting while I run. I can have active meditation.
4. The knowledge that with each run I am becoming stronger and will be a beast in the spring.
5. The ultimate sense of accomplishment when I complete my run. By embracing all seasons and most weather conditions; my body will be in excellent shape all year round.